Time is marching on, and we’ve got another monthly recap of Syras releases for you. Right now, we’re focusing on incremental improvements and reliability fixes for the app, ensuring you have a smooth experience. Here’s this months updates and fixes.
- Improved deduplication ergonomics:
The options available in a deduplication decision are unusual. Keep the first one and discard the second, keep the second one and discard the first, or keep both – it’s a funky kinda decision. Don’t even get me started on triplicates!
- 👀 You’ll now get a clearer experience that is easier to understand when you look closer at a suspected duplicate.
- 📅 You’ll also see article publish date when you look closer at a suspected duplicate, which can be an important point of differentiation between articles.
- 😡 We’ll help you avoid importing the same file twice. We’ll check if you’ve already imported a file with that name, and warn you before you have that “uh-oh” moment…
- New project audit trail 🐾
- See useful + detailed information on imported files and deduping article references. Useful for retaining evidence of how the project was executed. This replaces the previous “dedupe report”.
- Small user experience improvements 😎
- The import file selector checks for accidental duplicate file and uploads and warns user.
- Criteria now auto-saves instantly when changing a choice on a previously rated article.
- The tooltip popups now show your assigned keyboard shortcuts, when enabled.
- You can now bulk-check all the criteria for an abstract, marking them all as ✔️, X, or ? in one click.
- Reliability and support fixes are a regular fixture, as we chip away at making the overall experience better, and more reliable.
That’s it for March. As usual, we hope we can help make your article screening speedy and pain free.
👋 See you next time!